The Roaring 20s: 1920s Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrift Thrift Roleplayers

4 posters

Go down

Thrift Thrift Roleplayers Empty Thrift Thrift Roleplayers

Post  Karshura Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:45 am

Putting everything aside;
A Roleplay does not have to die when it moves to another retro. If the roleplayers are committed enough and come online to scene make rooms whatever at least twice a week the role play will stay alive. There are many good roleplayers on Fatal Hotel; a good friend of mine has created his own roleplay which is flourishing. If the mods and admins try and come online and promote the roleplay, even if at least five different people join and roleplay amongst themselves others will join also, regardless of the mods or owners being there. Now to all you Alabasterians: Rach, Rhia, Andre, Jake..., Jess, Dani, Hannah, Ross<3, Stefan, Sean etc etc blah blah, try and get online or this Roleplay will also finish. You have put time and effort into making the forums, the rooms and the storyline, don't let it all go to waste.

And Gingers Do have souls...Cept Ross

Karshura

Back to top Go down

Thrift Thrift Roleplayers Empty Re: Thrift Thrift Roleplayers

Post  Rachelaa Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 am

EXACTLY.
This rp has barely started and it's already dead.
Jess hasn't been on because Jake hasn't been on (Boo, you whores), Stefan hasn't been on because I haven't been on because nobody else has been on, Dani is always at someone else's rp (from what I've been tolddd), Andre has his own rp now (which I've seen the forums for. Yeah he completely copied everything from the ARP forums, little traitor). Idk why Ross hasn't been on.

GET ONLINE GUYS.
I know you are all busy and I might sound like a hypocrit because college has kept me occupied, but most of us have been rping together for a long time. A break from our real lives every so often is a good thing. Keeps us mellow and imaginative.
If it's the roleplay then maybe we should be going back to Alabaster. And I know some of you also come on because your friends are here, but get on and make NEW friends. It aint hard. I know a lot of us are very different, but seriously, calm the fuck down for ten minutes and realize not everyone in this world is gonna be the same as you and that sometimes it's good to talk to people who are opposite you because you get a dif. perspective on shit.

If not, TAKE FIFTEEN MINUTES OUT OF YOUR HECTIC LIVES (Put off bed-time for ten minutes or some shit for christsake) AND GET ON AND SCENE.

EVERYBODY FRICKEN MISSES EACH OTHER AND IS GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL AND ITS FRICKEN SAD.
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karshura Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Rach...Agreed with me? -Smash head on table till my eyes bleed, whilst the world ends behind me-

School and work keeps me busy, but I'll still come online on weekends and some weekdays regardless, coming on just 2 hours a week will keep this roleplay alive.

Karshura

Back to top Go down

Post  Danii Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Rachelaa wrote:EXACTLY.
This rp has barely started and it's already dead.
Jess hasn't been on because Jake hasn't been on (Boo, you whores), Stefan hasn't been on because I haven't been on because nobody else has been on, Dani is always at someone else's rp (from what I've been tolddd), Andre has his own rp now (which I've seen the forums for. Yeah he completely copied everything from the ARP forums, little traitor). Idk why Ross hasn't been on.

GET ONLINE GUYS.
I know you are all busy and I might sound like a hypocrit because college has kept me occupied, but most of us have been rping together for a long time. A break from our real lives every so often is a good thing. Keeps us mellow and imaginative.
If it's the roleplay then maybe we should be going back to Alabaster. And I know some of you also come on because your friends are here, but get on and make NEW friends. It aint hard. I know a lot of us are very different, but seriously, calm the fuck down for ten minutes and realize not everyone in this world is gonna be the same as you and that sometimes it's good to talk to people who are opposite you because you get a dif. perspective on shit.

If not, TAKE FIFTEEN MINUTES OUT OF YOUR HECTIC LIVES (Put off bed-time for ten minutes or some shit for christsake) AND GET ON AND SCENE.

EVERYBODY FRICKEN MISSES EACH OTHER AND IS GETTIN ALL EMOTIONAL AND ITS FRICKEN SAD.

In my defense, ok, nobody is online on fatal anymore. And by what I see, searching Jake and Jesses names on the retro, nobody is ever scening in their rooms. And yeh, when you are online I don't scene, it's cause I'm already in a scene with my other friends? I do go to another rp.. I don't see why that really has to be put into your post.

I miss you guys, everyone is gone and I don't like it. Get online and stop making excuses! I don't think you all spend 24/7 in your life being busy, I bet every one of you has spent at least 1 lazy day in the last 3 weeks. (I know I have every day). Like 4 or 5 days until people in my area, I don't know about the rest of England, go back to school and I won't get on anyway. GET THE FUCK ONLINE AND LET'S SCENE
Danii
Danii

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachelaa Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:37 pm

It's in the post Dani because you're part of the roleplay and you're at another one most of the time. Which is totally fine, but it still contributes to the deadness of the rp. No need to get testy/deffensive about it. Yeesh. And all the rooms are dead because people aren't online to populate them.

Anyone interested in starting up a skype and msn directory on here so we can add each other? when Im on my computer I usually am on msn so I know people can be asked to get online through that.

ALSO someone needs to talk to jess about this whole thing. Ive tried talking to her about getting on and what not but she's very merzy about it.
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Karshura Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 pm

im sure made a post about skype and msn stuff and was mocked over it. Regardless Here is mine: misterrayrayray [skype]

Karshura

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachelaa Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 pm

I dont give out my skype cuz I use it for personal stuff and tumblr rp. I dont wanna get the two mixed up.
My msn: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Rachelaa
Rachelaa

Back to top Go down

Thrift Thrift Roleplayers Empty He who bleeds with me today is my brother ever after.........

Post  IloveFictionalCharacters Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am

Karshura wrote:
Putting everything aside;
A Roleplay does not have to die when it moves to another retro. If the roleplayers are committed enough and come online to scene make rooms whatever at least twice a week the role play will stay alive. There are many good roleplayers on Fatal Hotel; a good friend of mine has created his own roleplay which is flourishing. If the mods and admins try and come online and promote the roleplay, even if at least five different people join and roleplay amongst themselves others will join also, regardless of the mods or owners being there. Now to all you Alabasterians: Rach, Rhia, Andre, Jake..., Jess, Dani, Hannah, Ross<3, Stefan, Sean etc etc blah blah, try and get online or this Roleplay will also finish. You have put time and effort into making the forums, the rooms and the storyline, don't let it all go to waste.

And Gingers Do have souls...Cept Ross

We all know you tricked my soul out of me Ray, so let's not go there. I still have your virginity.
As for this whole thing. LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE ! Ray has upped ship and deserted us (in the nicest way possible) and he is still managing to give creative criticism.

Let's be honest here, how many scenes have each of you actually put into play ? I'll stand and say I've got like 6. That is freaking embarrassing. Just get roleplaying, please. I've honestly tried to bring new people in, people who were never involved in the retro rps until now. And she is more commited than you lot in my opinion because she is actually striking out and rping.

I have been on during the day but I start university a week today and have been out most nights meeting people and generally having a blast. I love to rp but seriously university chicks or hanging on a dead retro hoping somebody will come on ? I'm not going to waste my time.

I stand with Ray on this one because, as is often the case, he makes sense on it. It involves a Shakespeare quote so it immediately gains points and I just like your observations. Dude, We had a discussion about you returning to the desert with me in the hope of making an oasis, please make good on your word.More than anything else I miss our Bromance, you sexy beast.. Seriously dude, but that I lived in England......

IloveFictionalCharacters

Back to top Go down

Post  IloveFictionalCharacters Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 am

Karshura wrote:
Rach...Agreed with me? -Smash head on table till my eyes bleed, whilst the world ends behind me-

School and work keeps me busy, but I'll still come online on weekends and some weekdays regardless, coming on just 2 hours a week will keep this roleplay alive.

I know man, it's freaking weird right ? We must be in dire straits. In fairness though, hats off to you Rach, for proving how bad a state the rp is in that we must unite. People of ROLEPLAYANDIA ! If RACH can present a united front you sure as fuck can. Get involved before I start a story which ends with the line "He then turned the gun on himself."

IloveFictionalCharacters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum