The Roaring 20s: 1920s Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick update from moi

2 posters

Go down

Quick update from moi Empty Quick update from moi

Post  Jessyka Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 pm

Hello everyone!
I know you're all concerned with how dead the role-plays been, and I'd like to say that I've also been just as concerned. However, it seems that everyone is becoming more and more busy lately (I know I am, 2 AP classes, college applications, AND I just got a job), so we all need to be patient and aware of everyone else's situation.

I do, however, think that Rachel's idea for having some sort of directory for skypes, msns, etc. is an alright idea. Personally, I don't stay on Fatal all day waiting for people to come on (hey, that little ding noise it makes when you get coins is kind of annoying when you're in the middle of re-watching Game of Thrones. It actually kaching'ed when Jaime was on the screen, which was actually very funny. I'm sure Ross will get it). When I'm on my computer though, I usually can be found on both msn or skype and you're all more than welcome to add me on both or either if I haven't added you already.
[Jeshykur for Skype. Same for msn, just stick an @hotmail .com at the end. Also, if you have tumblr: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ]

Also;
If any of you from Alabaster plan on never using your characters again but still have some love for them -- talk to me. I have an interesting project you might be interested in. Wink

Anyways, I'm hoping that after these first few weeks of work and school that things will settle into a more solid schedule in which I can find time to come on and rp with you all. Until then, stay classy and if you want me, you now know where to find me.
Jessyka
Jessyka
Admin

https://roaring20srp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Quick update from moi Empty Re: Quick update from moi

Post  IloveFictionalCharacters Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 am

Jessyka wrote:

I do, however, think that Rachel's idea for having some sort of directory for skypes, msns, etc. is an alright idea. Personally, I don't stay on Fatal all day waiting for people to come on (hey, that little ding noise it makes when you get coins is kind of annoying when you're in the middle of re-watching Game of Thrones. It actually kaching'ed when Jaime was on the screen, which was actually very funny. I'm sure Ross will get it
Also;
If any of you from Alabaster plan on never using your characters again but still have some love for them -- talk to me. I have an interesting project you might be interested in. Wink

Anyways, I'm hoping that after these first few weeks of work and school that things will settle into a more solid schedule in which I can find time to come on and rp with you all. Until then, stay classy and if you want me, you now know where to find me.

Ok, I have a few points to get back to you on.
Firstly, I actually chuckled with the Jaime thing, and I love Jaime Lanister. Apart from the incest *stare at Jess and Jake*, he was just fucking awesome. And rather funny. And rather nice looking when he wasn't covered in mud.

Secondly, it seems that popular support is behind giving out our various details. Excuse me a moment while I stifle a sarcastic huzzah. For msn I am [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. I don't own a skype, but may look into getting one in the future, depending on how bothered I can be.

Thirdly, Carrick cannot die with Alabaster. It just isn't going to happen. I still use him intermittently for other mythical rps (he is a hit there too) but I'd like to make sure he is immortalized. So when you get a chance talk to me Jess

By the way Jess, you have tiny fucking writing, it's distracting.

IloveFictionalCharacters

Back to top Go down